nfraRED is a tool for monitoring performance of a J2EE application and diagnosing performance problems.
InfraRED uses AOP to weave the performance monitoring code into the application. It comes with out of the box support for AspectJ & Aspectwerkz.
* Fully non-intrusive. No coding required by developers.
* Layer-wise performance statistics summary (Web, Session, JDBC etc).
* API level detailed performance statistics.
* Call tree views (like in other profiler tools).
* JDBC API and SQL statistics.
* Last invocation statistics.
* Correlation of statistics across layers.
* Support for centralised gathering and presentation of performance data for one or more applications in a cluster.
* Remote or local collection of performance metrics.
* User-friendly web GUI.
* Simplified ant-based integration with application.
* Support for multiple application servers
* Useful for applications with or without use of EJBs.
* Export summary of performance statistics into Excel spreadsheets.
* Very low overhead, Can be used in production environments.
* Ability to save and reload snapshots.
||Apache Software License
Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States
and other countries. This site is independent of Sun Microsystems, Inc.