Open Source Issue Tracking Software in Java
|The goal of the Scarab project is to build an Artifact tracking system that has the following features:
* A full feature set similar to those found in other Artifact tracking systems: data entry, queries, reports, notifications to interested parties, collaborative accumulation of comments, dependency tracking
* In addition to the standard features, Scarab has fully customizable and unlimited numbers of Modules (your various projects), Artifact types (Defect, Enhancement, Requirement, etc), Attributes (Operating System, Status, Priority, etc), Attribute options (P1, P2, P3) which can all be defined on a per Module basis so that each of your modules is configured for your specific tracking requirements.
* Built using Java Servlet technology for speed, scalability, maintainability, and ease of installation.
* Import/Export ability via XML allowing for easy migration from other systems (e.g. Bugzilla).
* Modular code design that allows manageable modifications of existing and new features over time.
* Fully customizable through a set of administrative pages.
* Easily modified UI look and feel.
* Can be integrated into larger systems by re-implementing key interfaces.
* Is a ready to use issue management system
Go To Scarab
|The Bugtracker is a complete bug/issue management system, built around MySQL utilizing Java Servlets for a web based front end. This will soon grow into a complete project development architecture encapsulating project management, issue tracking, QA, etc
Go To BugTracker
|jTrac is a web-based application ideal for issue tracking with built-in workflow. Designed to be generic, you can customize fields to track items (like bugs) & allocate tasks etc. jTrac is a lightweight J2EE application built on the Spring Framework.
Go To jTrac
|TrackIt is a Web-based project tracking tool designed from the ground up to provide maximum flexibility, customization, and most importantly, usefulness to the developer. It has built-in support for various Extreme Programming constructs, as well as full CVS and Subversion integration. It also supports simple listings via HQL and advanced reporting via SQL.
Go To TrackIt
|Kwok Information Server is an open source IT web application, providing a centralized application for managing IT assets, software licenses, service contracts, issues, and contacts. Additional modules include portal, RSS, and blogs.
Go To Kwok Information Server