QuantumDB is a simple but powerful database access plug-in for the Eclipse Development Platform. QuantumDB allows you to:
* connect to databases using standard JDBC drivers
* review schemas, tables, views and sequences
* look up column, index and foreign key information
* issue ad-hoc queries or other SQL statements against the database
* manage, edit, and work with SQL files (*.sql)
* issue updates, deletes, and inserts using simple, easy-to-use wizards
QuantumDB works with any JDBC-complaint database, including:
* DB2 on AS400
The QuantumDB developers regularly use a wide variety of database products as they add new features to the plugin.
Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States
and other countries. This site is independent of Sun Microsystems, Inc.