iPoint Portal Open Edition is a complete open source collaborative web portal.
iPoint comes with a complete set of portlets with which you can create fully featured portals, Internet sites and collaborative workspaces.
* Full Content Management Capabilities for static Content on any page.
* Web 2.0 collaboration features including Wikis, Calendars, Blogs, Forums and Document Sharing.
* Rich Media support including embedded images, audio and video.
* Full text search of all content.
* Extensive notification and messaging support including eMail, SMS and portal.
* Easily branded with full XHTML and CSS support.
Blue Dot Bullet RSS support both to publish and consume RSS feeds.
* WebDAV support to drag and drop files for sharing.
* Easily extensible through building custom portlets, templates and views.
* Standards compliant supporting JSR 168 portlets on any page.
* Easily Integrated with other applications using portlets.
* Java platform , runs on any hardware platform that supports Java e.g. Windows and Linux.
* Strong security with permissions on individual pages and portlets.
Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States
and other countries. This site is independent of Sun Microsystems, Inc.