Mjrz Personal Finance Manager
Mjrz Personal finance manager is a simple tool for managing accounts and expenses. It was designed and written to be intuitive and easy to use for home and small business users not familiar with accounting principles like single or double entry accounting. Mjrz PFM is a basic implementation of double entry accounting principles.
List of features:
* Intuitive and easy to use.
* Cross platform, will run on any computer with Java virtual machine installed.
* Manage expenses and track account balances.
* Generate reports
* Create and save complex filters to search transaction history.
* Charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, daily networth tracking.
* View stock prices/quotes. Graphs tracking historical prices.
* Address book. Store contacts, email, phone numbers
* Import OFX data for banks and credit cards. Supports latest quicken format.
* Import outlook contacts. Import contacts from Yahoo, Gmail etc.
* Download current statement for bank and credit card accounts.
* Password based encrypted data for security.
* Multi language support (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish).
||Apache Software License
Articles, Tutorials, Resources
(Suggest new resource)
Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. This site is independent of Sun Microsystems, Inc.