Jdec is a java decompiler which is written using java and swing.
It can be used to reverse the bytecodes present in a .class File to produce a Java Source File which can be nearly correct or equivalent (Due To different Interpretations) to the original java file. It also has a good UI.
It can decompiler entire jar also.
* Decompiling a java class
* Decompiling a jar file
* Selective Decompilation of a class file
* Decompiling 2 Versions
* Disassembling a java class
* Local variable information
* Exception Table Information
* Constant Pool Details
* Sketelon Display of Class File