QDWizard is a very lightweight API to write complex Swing wizards with minimal learning curve
* Designed to minimize required code. Only few methods to implement.
* Simple design, only two classes visible by the programmer.
* I18n support for action buttons (en, fr, de, sp, ca, nl for now).
* Full branching support, can implement any wizard cinematic.
* Error management using the simple setProblem() method.
* Supports Wizard images natively and resizes image automaticaly.
* Ultra light API: only few KB.
* Actively supported by the Jajuk team.
* Learning curve of 15 minutes maximum.
* Real world samples provided (jajuk classes).