Athena Framework is a full fledged enterprise object-relational mapping (ORM) framework that employs metadata as mapping configuration. It greatly simplifies Java web application development by removing the requirement of manual mapping and manual database schema updating. In addition to features like Java object persistence, powerful EJBQL querying execution and comprehensive code generation, Athena has built-in support for multi-tenancy which enables developers to build cloud applications easily. Athena can be easily integrated with other libraries like Struts or Spring to provide full stacks of service.
As a solid ORM framework with built-in support for cloud applications, Athena offers many other distinguished features.
* Metadata as the Single Source of Truth
* Implementing Change at the Speed of Your Thought
* Gaining Total Control of EJBQL Querying
* Fine-Grained Query Specific Partial Attribute Loading
* Developing Multi-Tenancy Cloud SaaS Applications With Ease
* Switching Between Soft Deletion and Hard Deletion Quickly
* The Ultimate Solution to Database Versioning and Migration