The JADE library provides "Context Programming" which allows:
- Objects to be allocated on the "stack" to avoid garbage collection and provide faster execution speed (PoolContext). - Automatic concurrency in low level method to take advantage of multi-processors (or hyper-threading) in a transparent manner (ConcurrentContext).
- Thread-based inheritable local/global settings (LocalContext).
This library also provides
- Struct/Union classes for interoperability with C/C++.
- A math package with the first (and unique) generic Matrix class to solve linear systems of any kind.
- Physical quantities for which the dimension checking is done in the form of class-type checking (e.g. the division of a length by a duration returns a velocity instance).
- Real-time XML parser with no dynamic object creation (the world fastest by a factor 2-3x) And much, much more...